GUTTER CLEANING & GUARDS
PROTECT & CLEAN YOUR GUTTERS
You rarely see inside your gutters, so why do you need to clean them? Whether their role is visible or not, it’s a critically important one for your home. Gutters move water from your roof to your drains. Without clean gutters, water backs up and cascades over the gutter’s edge. This can cause water damage to your siding, problems with your foundation as water moves into the ground, and troubles with your landscaping as it sits under a miniature waterfall day after day.
Free Gutter Cleaning with Roof Replacement
Avoid problems with your foundation
Receive a quote under 72 hours
PROVIDING REPUTABLE, TRUSTED SERVICE TO YOUR COMMUNITY
Let Highest Roofing help you clean and maintain your gutters all year round. We recommend having your gutters cleaned seasonally to maintain a clog-free, high-performing gutter system. Our team can notify you of any potential problems or repairs you may need to make before they require costly replacements. Caring for your gutters is a simple, cost-effective way to protect your home or commercial property, and at Highest Roofing, we make it even easier to manage.
"Gave them a call and they came out fast to give a free estimate. We decided on a package and it was scheduled. Carlos and his crew showed up on time and crushed the project. Very professional start to finish and worked as if they had done the job a million times. They charged me exactly what was quoted and the new gutters look great. I can't wait until it rains again! Thank's Highest Roofing LLC!"
- John Foltz | Google Review |
A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST TO BE WITH YOU AT EVERY STEP
Highest Roofing handles both residential and commercial roofing services in Harrisonburg, Virginia, and the surrounding area and works directly with all insurance companies to make it easier for you. From the initial consultation to when we pack our last ladder, we will work with you every step of the way. With a combined 20 years of experience, we've seen it all, and you can rest assured we know the importance of a strong gutter system in Virginia.
Single Family Homes
Condos & Townhouses
Stores & Markets
GUTTER CLEANING & GUARDS
GUTTER GUARDS ARE AVAILABLE
Skipping gutter cleaning isn’t a good option. The cost of foundation damage from leaks, landscaping damage from overflowing gutters, and problems with your roof and siding can cost much more than the cost of gutter cleaning. However, if you install gutter covers, you can skip gutter cleaning for the rest of your time in that home. Gutter covers work by allowing water to run smoothly over the cover and slide into the gutter.
WHEN DO I NEED TO CLEAN MY GUTTERS?
Leaves piling up in your gutters.
- If you can see debris from the ground, then there is more that you can’t see in the gutters.
- If you see water going over the gutters, instead of in the gutters, then you more than likely have a clog.
- If you see water dripping from under the gutters, it could either indicate a clog causing overflow, or a seal that needs to be re-sealed with waterproof sealant.
No water coming out of the downspout.
- It would indicate that there is a clog in the downspout. Debris from your gutter flows down into the downspout and clogs the water flow. Weak flow from the downspout would indicate the same thing.
Vines or shrubs growing from your downspout.
- If you have any types of plants sprouting from any part of your gutter system you need to clean them and remove all plant material immediately.
Heavy mosquito presence around your home.
- Mosquitoes and gnats spawn in stagnant water. If your gutters have clogs and standing water in them, that becomes a breeding ground for mosquitoes in the summer.